Monday, 4 March 2013

Harry Potter 1

Hello guys!!Im' back!!So before I go to tuition,I want to update an entry(my fave)!!Sorry,I just can't 'hold my horses'!So by hook or by crook,I want to post it now!Hee~actually this entry is not really important(for some people),but for me,it's very important!!!

Still remember this,guys??

Yeah..yeah!That's Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizadry!!My school!!Awwww~I just love that place!Very very very much!!!!





My heroes!!(Hermoine,Harry & Ron)


I miss them very much!!Especially when they're still kids!Every time I miss them,I'll watch the movies.All of it!I have all the series of Harry Potter ok!HAHA!IMMA POTTERHEAD!!

List Of Harry Potter Movies
1)Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone
2)Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets
3)Harry Potter and The Prisoner Of Azkaban
4)Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire
5)Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix
6)Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
7)Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows 1
8)Harry Potter and The Dealthy Hallows 2


Harry Potter will always lie in my HEART!
I HEART YOU,HARRY POTTER!

KEEP VISITING KAYYY!!:D







No comments:

 
copyright by Izah Assrin