Friday, 31 May 2013

Harry Potter 2


Still remember them?Yeah me too.I miss them so much.Everyday I keep on watching all the series of Harry Potter to kill my longing towards them.Until now I still can't believe Harry Potter was end.What I knew is,they are still alive in my heart.Their behavior,their magical words and Hogwarts,I still remember it very well.How could I forget that phenomenal movie!I really really love Harry Potter so much.And I bet you guys have the same feelings as I am.


What charm is being cast here?


Before & After


Danial Radcliffe as Harry Potter






Emma Watson as Hermione Granger 






Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley





Bonnie Wright as Ginny Weasley





Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy





Matthew Lewis as Neville Longbottom




Evanna Lynch as Luna Lovegood




Devon Murray as Seamus Finnigan





Clemence Poesy as Fleur Delacour




James and Oliver Phelps as Fred and George Weasley




The Death Eaters




Dumbledore's Army





Minor Charaters That I Like




















And lots more.By the way,this is what I choose.Peace!








No comments:

 
copyright by Izah Assrin