Friday, 31 May 2013

I'm A Little Bit Upset




I know right?The scenery is very awesome.This year my family had planned to visit Langkawi Island,Kedah at the end of November.But it has been cancelled because I have to sit for my SPM this year!What is SPM?Well I will tell you after this.Even though I had visited there three years ago but still I want to go there.I can't forget that beautiful legendary island.But what to do?SPM is more important than that.It is my future.

Ok now I will explain what is SPM.For Malaysian,of course they know what was meant by SPM.So I will explain for those who do not know. Source : Wiki

The Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), or the Malaysian Certificate of Education, is a national examination taken by all fifth-year secondary school students in Malaysia. It is set and examined by the Malaysian Examinations Syndicate (Lembaga Peperiksaan Malaysia).
SPM is equivalent to the O-Level and is the second last public examination at the secondary school level before the entry into a first bachelor degree course at a university.

History

The SPM is equivalent to the British GCSE, and provides the opportunity for Malaysians to continue their studies to pre-university level. Up to 1978, the examination was handled by UCLES, which still advises the Malaysian Examinations Syndicate on standards. The English paper is separately graded by the national examination board and UCLES, and both grades will be displayed on the statement slip. On the real certificate, only the national examination board's grade is listed. The minimum requirement to get a certificate is a pass in both Bahasa Malaysia(Malay Languange) and Sejarah(History).




Ok that is what meant by SPM.See?It is important to determine my future.But it's ok if I can't visit Langkawi Island because my parents already planned to bring us to Damai Beach Resort Kuching,Sarawak after I had my SPM test.Well it is more than enough even though I had been there too.At least I have my vacation right?This is some pictures on Damai Beach Resort Kuching.




So much places to be visit in Malaysia right?So come here and enjoy yourself!

No comments:

 
copyright by Izah Assrin