Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Running Man SBS Entertainment Awards 2013






Wohooo!I feel excited guys!Not just because tomorrow is new year but also Running Man won a lot in SBS  Awards 2013.Congratulations to all of them!Hwaiting!I love Running Man so muchh!:D










List of the awards

"Friendship Award" : Lee Kwang Soo
" High Excellence Program " : Running Man
" Most Popular Star " : 7 members
"Excellence Award (Male)" : Kim Jong Kook & HaHa
"High Excellence Award (Female)" : Song Ji Hyo 

Gary : I want you.


Ji Hyo: Next year,I will have more intimate contacts with Gary oppa.



Kwang Soo: Oh what,I won? *confused,very unepected*





Kim Jong Kook
HaHa

7 members of Running Man


Links Of Running Man SBS Entertainment Awards 2013








Congratulations once again to all of them!Don't worry Yoo Jae Suk oppa and Ji Suk Jin oppa,even though both of you didn't win,I will always support you guys!Both of you are the good MC!Happy New Year!I hope Running Man next year will be more fun and full of love!Aneyong!

No comments:

 
copyright by Izah Assrin