Monday, 6 January 2014

Running Man Free Online Watch and Download



Hello guys!I'm free right now so I decided to update post on Running Man (RM).Well,I'm the biggest fan I think.LOL!For those who doesn't know what RM is,just search at Wikipedia.I will explain a little bit here.

Running Man is a Korean Variety show.Before this,the variety show is not really famous.But now,everyone knew about it.Not just Asian,other country also knew about even though not much.That show is already existed since 2010.Pity for me,2013 I just realized what RM is.And now I'm addicted to it.Why?Why?Hahaha!If you want to know,you have to watch by yourself.Trust me,you will be happy and keep on laughing when watching that show.

That variety show is really good to release your stress when going back from school or work.Plus,RM always bring guests to play the game too.For example,SISTAR,SNSD,2PM,EXO and much much more!

For those who are interested to watch it or download it,click here.It's in English Subtitle.Newest episode of RM (ep178++) were available.Search it yourself ya..:)


p/s : For other sub,you can search it on Google.

No comments:

 
copyright by Izah Assrin